Hair Stylist Glamorous Ponytail
1. Add texture with hairspray: Add some hairspray to your hair to give it some pliable tackiness to work with. Here we have used the Fekkai Sheer Hold Hair Spray.
2. Create pin curls: Set your hair with pin curls to create some more texture to work with.
3. Unpin hair and brush through hair.
4. Pull sides into a ponytail: Using a flat brush (we used the Fekkai Classic Brush) to get down to the roots, pull the hair from the sides back into a ponytail. Secure the ponytail wit a bungee or other tie.
5. Smooth hair with your fingers: Using a little extra hairspray, smooth down your hair to control and fly-aways and give it some extra shine.
6. Tease top sections: Don’t brush too much or too hard; you’re just gliding through the top area.
7. Secure top pieces over the ponytail: Using pins that match the color of your hair, pin the base of the ponytail in the style that works best for you.
8. Pump up the volume: Using a tail comb (or some chopsticks) gently pull up the hair on the crown for some extra volume.