1. Scarves: Add a bold scarf to compliment any winter outfit. For this winter, the bigger the better and camouflage is a hit pattern that will make your outfit stand out. This piece will tie your entire outfit together, completing your look.
2. Watch: A sophisticated watch is always a great statement piece and this winter is no different. Even the most simplistic outfits can become fashionable with a classy watch. A few of this winter’s favorites watches rated from GQ Magazine are A Lange & Sohne, Alpina, Audemars Piguet, Bremont, CK, Dior, etc. Complete list can be viewed at the GQ Watch Guide for 2013.
3. Cuffed pants: The 1950’s Greaser style cuffed pant inspired look has hit the runways this year. This look can be pulled off with any type of shoe, just make sure to not cuff the pants too high.
4. Layering monochromatic: using different variations of one color will create contrast and keep your outfit interesting. This winter blue, red, grey, and earthy tones are big for tone on tone style.
5. Colored Trousers: This trend has been observed all year and continues to stay popular well into the cold winter months. The pop of color brings a whole new meaning to confidence for men. With this bold trend men will outshine women with their fashionable clothing choices.
6. Biker Jackets: For the edgier, bad-boy look, you can sport this year’s biker jackets. Best worn in the colors black, navy, beige, and forest green. This silhouetted look is flattering in any style.